Follow below instruction to insall Hybris environment.
- Download JDk 7 from here
- Accept licence terms and conitions.
- Download as per your windows bit (32 or 64)
- Once downloaded, install jdk by double clicking it. Follow the default instructions by clicking next.
- Once installed, you should can verify installation in command prompt.
- Download the Hybris 5.2 from here.
- Unzip the downloaded zip file to any location in your computer (other than C).
- Go inside the folder hybris>bin>platform
- Set environment for Ant. (.bat file for windows and .sh for Linux)
- Run ant clean all
It will ask for config folder and template, just press enter.
- Start Hybris server using command (.bat file for windows and .sh for Linux) in screenshot after you see a build successful message.
It will take some time to start the server. Ideally 10 minutes.
- You will see a message syaing, Server startup in ***** ms
- Hit http://localhost:9001 from your browser.
If you see above screen, you have successfuly installed the Hybris software in your local system. Bravo!!!!!!!!